Caltta PH600L DMR transceiver is a rugged and easy-to-use analogue/digital handheld transceiver designed for the everyday users who need to stay contacted.
- Digital and Analog Compatible
- Light and Portable
- Loud and Clear Audio
- Large Capacity Battery
- 2-slot DMO, Mandown Function
Supports DMR Tier2
Provides high quality voice service. It responses the call of professional users anywhere and anytime.
Support 2 slots in DMO and Roaming
Caltta PH600 can support 2 slots in DMO that double the Capacity of communication. And it also supports roaming in IP repeaters’ network.
Loud and Clear Sound
With carefully optimized audio design, combined excellent audio encoder, it provides loud and clear sound.
Large Capacity Battery
With 2600mAh battery and optimized power consumption of DMR, battery life is long enough for professional communication.
PH600 can support man-down, vibration.
The DMR standard provides higher safety and reliability for voice and data than analog standard.
Meets IP68 standard, and is suitable for outdoor work. Shock, vibration, solar radiation and other indexes meet the Mil-STD-810 G. It qualifies for all kinds of harsh working environments.
Caltta PH600L transceiver with programmable functions:
- squelch level
- tone signal volume control
- audio announcement/voice assistant on/off
- built-in PTT button off
- beep tone settings: silence, end of call tone, low battery warning tone, private call tone, group call tone, keypad tones, scan tone, emergency call button tone
- LED settings: transmit, receive, low battery, scan LED indication
- microphone adjustment: external/ internal microphone signal level
- Mandown: signal time, tilt angle adjustment options
- CPS write off, disable programming password rewriting
- voice encryption
- activation of battery saving mode
- analogue and digital channel settings
- channel scanning
- additional functions can be programmed for use with repeater and dispatcher
Caltta PH600L transceiver box contains:
- 1 pce Caltta PH600L analog/digital UFH 400-470MHz transceiver
- 1 pce UHF 400-470MHz antenna
- 1 pce belt clip
- 1 pce desktop charger + EU adapter
- 1 pce 2600 mAh Li-Ion battery
Caltta PH600L DMR transceiver specifications:
|Digital Protocol ETSI TS 102 361-1,-2,-3|
|Channel Capacity 32|
|Zone Capacity 2|
|Channel Spacing 12.5kHz/20KHz/25KHz|
|Frequency Stability ±0.5ppm|
|Operating Voltage 7.4V|
|Battery Capacity 2600mAh|
|Battery Life(5||5:90) Analog: 18 hours, Digital: 22hours|
|Size (H × W × D) 100×54.5×37.5mm (without antenna)|
|Weight About 270g (With Antenna and Battery)|
|Man down Support|
|Optional Board Support|
|Encryption Support SW and HW Encryption (Optional)|