The Caltta PR900 DMR analog / digital repeater has a slim and compact design, yet high performance and efficiency, it is easy to operate and configure.
Caltta PR900 DMR analogue / digital repeater features:
- Compact 1U Design
- Smart Digital-Analog Auto Detection
- Control Panel with 2.0 ”LCD Screen and Multiple Function Buttons
- IP Connection, Multiple Networking Solutions for Various Scenarios
- Higher Security and Reliability
- Dispatcher Connectivity
- Support AIS Protocol to Interwork with the third-party Vendors' Dispatcher
- Accessory Expansion Facility
Digital Voice with Better Audio Quality
Digital voice processing reduces the impact of environmental noise on voice quality, allowing users to make clearer calls, and can be used for complicated work scenarios with constant changes.
High Spectrum and Power Efficiency
With DMR two-slot TDMA technologies, PR900 allows a single carrier with a bandwidth of 12.5 kHz to support two independent calls, with each time slot occupying a bandwidth of 6.25 kHz, which reduces transmission time in half, and saves battery power consumption by 40%, effectively prolonging the standby time of DMR radios.
High Security and Reliability
Professional encryption algorithm as well as service protection mechanisms such as authentication and remote stun, help to ensure the data security and reliability of the DMR system and end user's life safety to the utmost extent.
Standard DMR Products Embrace Interconnection
Caltta is a member of DMR Association, and our PR900 repeater is fully compliant with DMR standard, which can interconnect with any other DMR system and radios that comply with DMR standard.
Analog Compatible Design
Smart digital-analog automatic detection mechanism ensures legacy analog radios can still be used under our PR900, to guarantee customer's investment to the greatest extent.
Functions of the Caltta PR900 DMR analogue / digital repeater:
- TOT: Time out timer
- Pre-emphasis: In analog channel, pre-emphasis and de-emphasis feature can be enabled. When it is enabled, the analog channel supports pre-emphasis on the transmitter and de-emphasis on the receiver to improve audio clarity.
- TOT: Time out timer
- AIS protocol: This universal protocol allows total control of repeater by third side apk developers via backside connector of repeater. For example, some dispatcher’s manufacturers are doing their software adaptation for our PR900 using AIS.
- Access management
- IP multi-sites: You can connect many repeaters in different locations in one system via IP.
- Simulcast: DMR conventional (Tier II) Simulcast system is mainly used in application scenarios where users are widely distributed, and multiple repeaters are required to form the network coverage, but the number of available frequencies for customers is limited. The system comprises multiple IP interconnected repeaters, but all repeaters in the system work at the same transmit and receive frequency, thus saving the frequency resource while providing wide coverage.
- Active Link: Wide Coverage with Wireless Link. Wide coverage solution based on back-to-back wireless link. Suitable for connecting multiple separate fixed facilities in mountainous area, forest and river where there is no IP link. Radios can roam and communicate seamlessly across sites.
- Single-frequency Repeater Mode: Repeater receives audio on slot 1 of a frequency and transmits it on same frequency but in slot 2. So users can talk directly in DMO mode if distance is close and via repeater if distance is fare. Just 1 single frequency is used.
- Enhanced Conventional System (ECS): Cost-effective Coverage with Dynamic Channel Allocation. Up to 8 repeaters stacked as one site with 16 channels as one site, up to 32 sites can be supported over IP link. No network controller required, suitable for high traffic with multiple facilities. Load balancing to avoid traffic congestion or single repeater failure.
- Mix channel
- Write & read password
- RF power 1-50W
- Manage repeater via IP
- Upgrade via IP
- LCD display status and alarm information
- Email receiving alert notification
- Remote monitoring/managing software for remote access to the repeaters through internet
Caltta PR900 DMR analogue / digital repeater parameters:
|Digital Protocol||ETSI TS 102 361-1,-2,-3|
|Frequency UHF1||400-470MHz, VHF:136-174MHz|
|Max Duty Cycle||100%|
|Operating Voltage||AC100 - 240 V @ 50 / 60 Hz DC13.6 V +-15%|
|Size ( W × H × D )||436mm × 44.5mm × 366.4mm|
|Frequency Stability||+- 0.5 ppm|
|Screen||2.0" TFT LCD, 320 × 240|
|Analog Sensitivity||0.22 μV (12 dB SINAD)|
|Digital Sensitivity||0.22 μV (5% BER)|
|Intermodulation||75 dB (TIA603D), 70 dB (ETSI)|
|Adjacent Channel Selectivity||65dB@12.5 KHz/70dB@25 KHz (TIA-603D); 65dB@12.5 KHz/70dB@25 KHz (ETSI)|
|Spurious Response Rejection||80 dB (TIA603D); 80 dB (ETSI)|
|Blocking or Desensitization||90 dB (TIA603D); 90 dB (ETSI)|
|FM Hum and Noise||-40 dB@12.5KHz / -45 dB@25KHz|
|Audio Distortion||≤ 3% ( Typical )|
|Audio Response||+ 1dB ~ - 3 dB|
|Conducted Spurious Emission||- 57 dBm|
|Low Power Output||1W|
|High Power Output||50W|
|FM Modulation||12.5KHz:11K0F3E , 25KHz:16K0F3E|
|4FSK Digital Modulation||12.5KHz Data:7K60FXD; 12.5KHz Voice & Data:07K60FXE|
|Conducted/Radiated Spurious Emission||-36dBm@≤1GHz , -30dBm@>1GHz|
|Max deviation||+-2.5KHz @12.5KHz / +-5.0KHz @25KHz|
|Adjacent Channel Power||-60dB@12.5KHz , -70dB@25KHz|
|FM Hum and Noise||-40dB@12.5KHz, - 45dB@25KHz|
|Operating Temperature||-30 ˘C ~ + 60˘C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ˘C ~ + 85 ˘ C|