New Features of the Yaesu Sytsem Fusion II:
Digital Group ID (DG-ID) feature:
- The two-digit DG-ID number (00 to 99) can be set separately for Transmit and Receive. By setting both transmit and receive to “00”, you can communicate with all the other stations in the digital C4FM mode, regardless of their DG-ID number setting.
- By matching the transmit DG-ID number to the uplink DG-ID number set in the DR-2X System. Fusion II digital repeater, you can access the digital repeater DR-2X used in the club.
- For communication only among a group of friend’s transceivers, you can all match the same. DG-ID number; then only your friend’s voices will be heard. Also, by using the GM function you can check whether stations with the same DG-ID are in the communication range.
Digital Personal ID (DP-ID) feature
- Every C4FM digital transmit communication contains the individual ID information (Radio ID) of each transceiver. The DP-ID function uses this individual ID information.
- When communicating with another transceiver, if the DP-ID of the stations are registered in each other‘s transceivers, they can communicate even if the DG-ID numbers are different.
The DG-ID feature to access the WIRES-X node station
- When accessing to the WIRES-X node station, the connecting node station may be selected in accordance with the DG-ID setting of the node stations.
You can find more information about System Fusion II and DR-2XE on our webstore: https://www.anico-hamshop.eu/amator_amateur_amaterske_radio/atjatszok_82/yaesu_dr-2xe