The warranty is provided for the given time period by the manufacturer through the dealer. The warranty period starts at the sale to the end user. For the validation of the warranty, the sales invoice or warranty card shall be submitted.
The cost of delivery to the service is borne by the owner/operator of the equipment, while sending it back is paid by the service.
The warranty is only valid for the repair of the failures resulting from its intended use. Using the ham radio equipment outside of the radio amateur bands, failure caused by poor quality coaxial cable or antenna, natural forces, lightning strike, or its side effects (static discharges, etc.), are considered misuse of the equipment.
The warranty is not valid:
- if the failure was caused by improper use
- if the malfunction is caused by failure of product maintenance
- if the product has been repaired improperly or by unauthorised persons
- if the instructions for use have not been observed, or inappropriate maintenance materials have been used
- if the serial number does not correspond to the number on the warranty card/invoice
- if the malfunction was caused by incorrect transport, storage, accidental damage, external mechanical and/or chemical action.
Warranty of LDG products:
In compliance with LDG Electronics' strict warranty policy, the customer of LDG products acknowledges that warranty and non-warranty repairs will be carried out exclusively by LDG's own service department. There is no LDG service in Europe at present, Anico Ltd. is the intermediary for the warranty provided by the manufacturer. The manufacturer's warranty period is 2 years. If you would like to know more about the warranty of your desired device before you buy, please contact our Customer Service!
Warranty of other products:
- For the batteries the warranty is valid for a maximum of one year, which means the capacity of the battery does not drop below 60% within one year.
- For the RM Italy power amplifiers the warranty is two years, except the final transistors, provided the failure is a result of the listed reasons (overvoltage, direct or indirect effect of a lightning strike, poor ventilation, high drive power, poor antenna). In order to prevent disputes, we declare, that the final transistors normally do not fail for any other reason.
- The warranty for Yaesu, Standard Horizon radios is 3 (three) years, while for Vertex Standard, Motorola Solutions pmr446 and Wouxun type radios the warranty is 1 (one) year.
- For Motorola Solutions professional radios the warranty is 2 years.
If you want to know more about the warranty of the needed equipment, please contact our Customer Service.
Operation and warranty of radioamateur/ham equipment:
Please consider, that generally the operation of the ham radio transceivers does not include operation outside the amateur radio bands, thus the warranty covers only the failures resulting from the intended use. Using the ham radio equipment outside of the radio amateur bands, failure caused by poor quality coaxial cable or antenna, natural forces, lightning strike, or its side effects (static discharges, etc.), are considered misuse of the equipment. The operation of a transmitter requires a proper licensing. Using the equipment without a valid license is against the law. For licensing please contact the telecommunication authority of your country.
The specifications of radio amateur equipment is only guaranteed within the amateur bands, and these specifications are understood with +/- 10% of tolerance. The specifications can deteriorate outside the amateur band, which is no ground for any complaints. Without a separate license, the use of the transmitter of the amateur radio equipment outside the amateur bands (transmitting out of band) is prohibited (the amateur radio license is not valid for that). The user or operator of the equipment has full responsibility for its consequences.
The warranty period for Yaesu amateur radios is several years, therefore it may differ from the minimum warranty required by law. For some amateur radios, the supplier guarantees a 5 year warranty (for subsequent shipments this 5 year warranty will apply). The warranty period for each device is listed in the product data sheet available in the webshop; it appears on the sticker in the picture of the transceiver.
Operation and warranty of RM Italy amplifiers:
The equipment is covered by the manufacturer's warranty for two years, except for end transistors, if the failure is due to causes attributable to: indirect or secondary effects of lightning, overheating, poor ventilation, exceeding specifications such as: overvoltage, high drive power, poor antenna SWR or antenna rupture. To avoid controversy, it is important to note that end transistors are not usually destroyed by other causes. By ordering you accept these warranty conditions, if not, we recommend not to order the device!
Warranty of Caltta DMR products:
The devices are covered by the manufacturer's warranty for three years.
We do not service non-warranty products.
We do not service or extend the frequency of transceivers that were not purchased from us.
We send warranty Yaesu units to the UK for warranty repair.
Warranted units can be delivered personally to our Budapest and Nyíregyháza offices during opening hours or it can be sent by courier. Service is carried out in Nyíregyháza. Addresses: 4400 Nyíregyháza, Debreceni út 127. Hungary & 1107 Budapest, Ceglédi street 1-3. Hungary
You can find more information about warranty in the Terms&Conditions.