Hytera PNC360S Push-to-Talk over Cellular (PoC) transceiver simplifies the way to communicate with your teammates. This transceiver can be operated on the widely available public network to deliver instant communications at the push of a button. It is the best choice for those engaged in supermarkets, hotels, logistics, industrial parks, urban and property management, and more.
- Emergency Key
- Compact and Portable: the enhanced ergonomic design with 26.5mm thickness, makes the transceiver easier to use with one hand
- Stable Communication: with cutting-edge network optimization algorithms, the transceiver ensures uncompromised communication even when you are working in the area with weak 4G signal
- Crystal Audio Performance: the built-in speaker has a diameter of 36 millimetres, the maximum of audio power achieves 3 watt, more than that, the transceiver uses howling suppression technology to prevent echoes between two transceivers at least 3 meters apart. This allows you and your co-worker to work closely together, without feedback noise
- Durable and Reliable: certified with IP67 rating and MIL-STD-810H standard, the PNC360S always performs as expected in any harsh environments
- Longer-lasting Battery: fitted with a 4,000 mAh battery. It has the longest standby time ever, up to 60 hours. That means the transceiver can last for more than two days on a single charge
Thanks to the exterior antenna design, the transceiver RX sensitivity is improved by 2 dB. This makes you enjoy smoother communication even in areas with weak signal such as suburb, indoor, or underground.
The PNC360S provides loud and clear audio even in noisy environments. The 3.0-watt built-in speaker ensures speech loudness, and the distortion suppression and noise cancellation technologies are adopted to boost the audio clarity. With the howling suppression algorithm, no feedback howling occurs between two transceivers within 3 meters.
The PNC360S comes with a 4,000 mAh battery that provides power for an entire shift easily on a single charge. The fast charging gives you hours of power in minutes of charge.
With various combination of GPS, BDS, GLONASS, and Galileo and higher-precision positioning module, the transceiver can be located faster and more precise for efficient dispatch.
RELIABLE AND DURABLE
Certified with IP67 rating and MIL-STD-810H standard, the PNC360S is made tough to withstand water, dust, shock, extreme temperatures, and sudden drop up to 1.2 meters. It always performs as expected in any harsh environments.
COMPACT AND PORTABLE
With 26.5 mm thickness, the PNC360S is compact and superbly portable. It fits comfortably in your palm or pocket. The enhanced ergonomic design, especially the one-sided key layout, makes the transceiver easier to use with one hand. And the anti-slip texture surface can reduce accidental drops even in moist conditions.
Hytera PNC360S PoC internet-based portable tansceiver includes:
- Hytera PNC360S PoC internet-based portable transceiver
- BP4008 Battery
- Power Adapter
- PC143 Data Cable (USB to TYPE C)
- RO03 Nylon Strap
- BC51 Carrying-cases
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
|About 190g (including back clip)
|1GB RAM+8GB ROM
|Non-touch Screen Size
|2.4GHz, 802.11 b/g/n
|4,000 mAh, detachable
|2 W (rated), 3 W (max)
|-30°C to +70°C
|-20°C to +60°C
|European & Asian Areas
|GSM:850/900/1800/1900, CDMA:BC0, WCDMA:B1/B3/B5/B8, TD-SCDMA:B34/B39, LTE TDD:B38/B39/B40/B41, LTE-FDD:B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20/B26/B28
|FDD-LTE:B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B12/B13/B17/B26/B28 TDD-LTE:B38/B41, WCDMA:B2/B4/B5, GSM:850/900/1800/1900