The Hytera PNC560 gives you the best of two worlds - a professional PTT radio and a hardened productivity smartphone. It offers you mission-critical push-to-talk (MCPTT) over 5G/LTE network with super-fast speed and low latency, supporting team communication & collaboration with a simple key press. The Hytera PNC560 is an ultra-secure device designed for professionals who need utmost data security protection. It employs a multi-layer security mechanism integrated in both hardware and software design to provide comprehensive & adequate data protection on the device.
- Emergency Key
- PTT Button: Real-time communication
- 6.3-Inch 1080P Touchscreen: Dewdrop full screen and outdoor glove operation
- Durable Body: IP68 dust & water proof and 1.5m drop resistant
- Speaker Microphone: Large Speaker cut out for clear audio
- USB Type C: Fast Charging Connection
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack: External headphone connection
- Triple Cameras: 8MP front camera, a wide angle lens and a telephoto rear camera
- Dual 5G Access: Lightning-fast speed
- 5,040 mAh High-Capacity Battery: Detachable battery, longer working time and desktop charger +18W QC3.0 for easy fast battery charging
Loud and Clear Audio
The dual-speaker, together with the intelligent power amplifier, enable PNC560 to deliver a loud audio. The AI-based noise cancellation, echo reduction, and wind noise cancellation help to filter the noise and recognize the voice to improve clarity.
6.3-inch FHD+ Full-screen
The PNC560 features a massive 6.3-inch full HD screen with a dewdrop notch. This screen is sunlight readable and works with gloves and wet fingers, ideal for use on construction, manufacturing, and industrial sites.
3 High-resolution Cameras
Triple cameras featuring video stabilization solution, low-light photography, and high dynamic range technology, easy to capture stable videos and sharp pictures on the move, day or night, near or far.
Open App Ecosystem
With an Android platform, the PNC560 allows you to use third-party applications that help you get your job done efficiently. Open APIs make it possible to develop your own applications for specific purposes.
Rated with IP68, PNC560 is exceptionally resistant to water and dust. Furthermore, the PNC560 stands up to 1.5-meter drop and extreme temperatures from –20°C to +60°C.
Hytera PNC560 PoC broadband smart transceiver standard package contains:
- Hytera PNC560 PoC broadband smart transceiver
- BP4901 Li-ion Polymer Battery
- PS3006 Power Adapter
- PC158 Data Cable
- POA200 Tempered Glass
|166.6 x 77.1 x 13mm
|2 x Nano SIM, 1 x Micro SD
|Dust & Water Protection