A lightweight design tailored to capture, store and share video, audio and image evidence gathered from the field. It integrates a body camera with a remote speaker microphone, and allows you to perform video dispatch/communicate over 3G/4G/Wi-Fi, make voice calls and even initiate an emergency alarm in mission critical conditions. Thus, this device not only functions as a body camera, but also as an internet-based POC transceiver.
- Ergonomic Design: easy-to-use device includes buttons for functionalities such as video recording, image capturing and PTT button
- Outstanding Recording Performance: 216° rotatable camera, 1080p high definition image and videos captured
- Slimline and Compact: this lightweight device weighs less than 200g including the standard battery
- Simple Charging and Programming: the micro USB interface can be used to charge, export data and audio output (3-in-1 function port)
- Charging Contact: separate port for charging and data collection (2-in-1 function port)
ADVANCED DATA ENCRYPTION
Hytera VM780 body camera adopts the AES256 advanced encryption technology to protect all the captured evidence (including images, audio and video) in local storage or during transmission.
ON-SITE REAL-TIME VIDEO STREAMING
With 3G/4G/Wi-Fi, this device can transmit on-site real-time video back to the command and dispatch centre, allowing the dispatcher to see how events unfold on the field.
AUDIO GROUP CALL
Using the dispatcher, Hytera VM780 body camera can initiate one-to-one and one-to-many calls with other Hytera VM780 body camera over 3G/4G or Wi-Fi network. This instant communication feature enhances users efficiency.
HD ROTATABLE CAMERA
The Hytera VM780 body camera lens can be rotated vertically, providing optimal angle of the view and flexible wearing positions for users to capture critical events.
BE A POC RADIO
The Hytera VM780 body camera serves as a two-way radio with the Push-To-Talk over Cellular (PoC) applications. Over 3G/LTE/WLAN network, this camera allows you to make a voice call simply by pressing the PTT key. The camera has a powerful 3-watt speakers to deliver loud and clear audio during the call, even in high noise environments. To use the POC transceiver function, you need a POC application installed on your body camera. The Hytera VM780 body camera with Hytera's proprietary POC application provides 100% reliable transceiver communication with HyTalk (needs separate license purchasing). All other types of POC PTT applications must be customized by the application developer in order to work with the Hytera VM780 body camera.
ON-SITE REAL-TIME VIDEO STREAMING
With 3G/LTE/WLAN, Hytera VM780 body camera can transmit the on-site real-time video back to the command & dispatching center, to let the dispatcher see how events are actually unfolding in the field.
Hytera VM780 PoC transceiver and body camera features:
- Built-in: 3G/4G/Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- AES256 Data security encryption for imgaes, audio an video data
- Real-time video streaming on 3G/4G/Wi-Fi, on-site real-time video back to the dispatch center
- One to one and one to many calls with other VM780 cameras and the dispatcher
- Sharp wide angle, ultra vivid image
- Remove noise, retain detail
- User-centered design
- 216° HD rotatable camera
- Push to talk over cellular POC functions: voice call, video call
- Emergency alarm
- H.265 video compression and dual stream technology
- Continuous video time ≥8 hours
- Battery Life >9hrs (continuous recording with 720P@30FPS, daytime, normal operation)
- Scratch resistent glass
- Simplified and intuitive menu structure
- Video recording: automatically or through the hardware button (simple slider)
- Battery saver sleep mode options
Hytera VM780 PoC transceiver and body camera standard package contains:
- Hytera VM780 PoC transceiver and body camera
- Micro USB cable
- Power Adapter
- Belt Clip
- User manual
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
|114.5mm x 61mm x 25.5mm
|Weight (Including Battery)
|<195g (2500mAh), <205g (3500mAh)
|Glass lens, scratch-resistant
|>9hrs (continuous recording with 720P@30FPS, daytime, normal operation)
|240 x 320 QVGA
|TFT-LCD colour touch screen
|RAM:2GB; Storage:32GB/ 64GB/ 128GB
|802.11 b/ g/ n
|Micro USB, 4-pin contact port