The AT-600Pro II has a large, easy to read bar-graph wattmeter that show forward and reverse power with two selectable ranges (60 and 600 watts), as well as an SWR meter. The optional M-600 4.5" analog meter shows forward power (60 and 600 watt scales), reverse power, or SWR in peak or average mode. The AT-600Pro II will interface with many popular transceivers so you can start a tuning cycle with the radio's TUNE button. Dedicated control buttons on the tuner allow you to fine-tune capacitance and inductance on those rare occasions when the AT-1000Pro II can't find a perfect match by itself.
The AT-600Pro II features two output connectors so you can easily switch between two antennas. There are 2,000 memory locations for each antenna, allowing nearly instant returning on frequencies you've used before. The AT-600Pro II will tune from 1.8 to 54.0 MHz continuously, and will match Yagis, dipoles, inverted-Vs, slopers, or virtually any coax-fed antenna from 6 to 1000 ohms impedance (16 - 150 ohms on 6 meters). Tuning time is usually under 10 seconds; memory tuning time is under 0.2 seconds. Longwires or antennas fed with ladder line require an external balun, not included.
LDG AT-600PRO II desktop memory tuner specifications:
- 600 Watts SSB and CW, 250 watts on 6M. 250 watts PSK and digital.
- Easy to read LED bar graph display for RF power, SWR and status
- Optional M-600 4.5 inch analog meter.
- 4,000 memories for instantaneous band changing
- Two position antenna switch with memories for each position
- Tuning time: 0.5 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.1 second memory tune
- Built in frequency counter for memory operation
- Frequency coverage: 1.8 to 54.0 MHz.
- Tunes 6 to 800 ohm loads (16 to 150 ohms on 6M)
- For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or and Coax Fed Antenna
- Includes DC power cable.
- Power requirements: 11 to 16 volts DC at 750 mA max during tuning.
- Enclosure: 10.5D x 8.5W x 2.5H inches
- Weight: 3 pound
Warranty and service procedure:
Due to the strict warranty policy of LDG Electronics takes into account that warranty and non-warranty repairs are only performed by the LDG's own service. Warranty period is 2 years. In the event of repair, the owner shall send the product to LDG Electronics service directly and pay the related costs himself.
1445 Parran Rd.
St. Leonard, MD 20685 USA