Motorola VX-261 PROFESSIONAL TRANSCEIVER with VAC-UNIC charger, FNB-V133 1380 mAh battery on UHF or VHF frequency. A New Combination of Performance and Value in portable radios. The Motorola VX-261 Portable Radio Series delivers the ideal combination of features and performance for efficiency, reliability and interoperability.
Experience a new way of getting more for less with Motorola VX-261!
- Enhanced Audio Output
- Excellent Audio performance allows for better message clarity so you can be heard loud and clear in all situations.
- Expanded Interoperability
- The VX-261 portable analog radio series boasts abundant signaling options such as MDC1200®, FleetSync®, DTMF, 2-tone and 5-tone capabilities, providing seamless integration into a mixed fleet.
Safety Not Sacrificed
Emergency alert can be programmed to instantly notify help with a press of a button on the Motorola VX-260 portable analog radio series. Lone Worker is a built-in timer that requires the user to reset at a predetermined interval. If not reset, the radio automatically switches to Emergency mode to alert help. An ideal solution for supervisors to monitor the safety status of radio users working alone. VOX capable with accessory.
Universal Battery System
The Universal Battery System for Motorola portable radios takes energy interoperability to a new level by utilizing a single charger base to support multiple radio series when used with designated UNI batteries.
Motorola VX-261 Portable Analog Radio functions:
- Non-display portable radio
- 16 channels/ 1 group
- 2 custom-programmable keys
- Superior audio quality
- Superior audio quality
- MDC1200™ ANI Encode
- FleetSync™ ANI Encode
- DTMF ANI Encode
- 2-Tone Encode/Decode
- 5-Tone Encode/Decode
- CTCSS/DCS Encode and Decode
- Lone Worker
- Multiple Scan Options
- Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS™)
- Internal VOX (when used with a VOX accessory)
Motorola VX-261 Portable Analog Radio box containes:
- 1 pce. VX-261 UHF or VHF radio
- 1 pcs. FNB-V133 1380 mAh battery
- 1 pce. Single-Unit Charger
- 1 pce. Antenna
- 1 pce. 2.5" Belt Clip (AAH12X501)
- In-box Documentation
|Frequency Range||VHF 136-174 MHz / UHF 403-470 MHz|
|Dimensions (H x W x D) with FNB-V133LI-UNI||109 x 58 x 32 mm (4.3 x 2.3 x 1.3 in)|
|Weight||281 g (9.9 oz) (w/FNB-V133LI-UNI, Antenna, Belt Clip) 330 g (11.6 oz) (w/FNB-V134LI-UNI, Antenna, Belt Clip)|
|Channel Spacing||25/20/12.5 kHz|
|Audio Output||700 mW @ 16 Ohms (Internal)/500 mW @ 4 Ohms (External)|
|Number of Channels||16|
|Number of Groups||1|
|PC Programming Software||CE150|
|Radio to Radio Cloning||Yes|
|Battery Life||FNB-V133LI-UNI:10.8 h (8.8 h w/o Saver) / FNB-V134LI-UNI:19 h (15.5 h w/o Saver)|
|Power Supply Voltage||7.4 V DC (Nominal)|
|Operating Temperature Range||–30° C to +60° C (–22° F to +140° F)|
|Frequency Stability||±2.5 ppm|
|RF Input-Output Impedance||SMA 50 Ohm|