Motorola WAVE PTX Dispatch Console functions:
CENTRALISED COMMUNICATIONS ANYWHERE
Simplify day-to-day operations with WAVE PTX Dispatch. Log in from any internet connection and get access to all the communication tools you need to manage your resources and coordinate an effective operation. Regardless of location, with WAVE PTX Dispatch you’re just a click away.
SETUP OPERATIONS ANYWHERE
WAVE PTX Dispatch is managed on-line using your browser, freeing you from maintenance and manual software updates. Securely sign into WAVE PTX Dispatch from anywhere with an internet connection and a standard web browser.
COMMUNICATE IN AN INSTANT
Keep in touch with your teams and field personnel wherever they are with WAVE PTX push-to-talk. Monitor communication traffic and instantly connect with groups and individuals at the touch of a button.
SHARE THE DETAILS
When the details are important, ensure your team has all the information they need. With integrated messaging you can send text, photos, video and files to groups and individuals in a familiar message thread format. See the location of your team, search for an address or point of interest and improve coordination and planning.
Motorola WAVE PTX Dispatch Console Voice Dispatching:
Monitor up to 20 talkgroups.
- One-to-one, group and broadcast PTT
- Presence (Available, Do Not Disturb, Offline)
- Talkgroup scanning with priority
- Voice message fall back
- Call logging and recording
- Supervisory override
Motorola WAVE PTX Dispatch Console Integrated Messaging:
Exchange multimedia information.
- Photos (GIF, JPEG, PNG)
- Videos (MPEG-4)
- Audio files (AAC, MP3)
- Documents (PDF)
- Location data
Motorola WAVE PTX Dispatch Console Location and Mapping:
Locate and see members on a map.
- See users on a map
- Selectable map views
- Automatic and on demand location updates
- Find an address or point of interest
- Location history and replay
- In-map communication
Motorola WAVE PTX dispatcher with advanced features:
The Motorola Wave PTX Dispatcher base system can be extended with various features. The base price on this website is the price for the base system and does not include the following:
- Safeguard feature: emergency call and alarm, location-based temporary groups, remote device status monitoring, view events and activities in real time
- Video stream feature: real-time images and videos, video sharing from the dispatch interface
- Backup Mototrbo PTT function: Wave subscription to a Wi-Fi capable MOTOTRBO UHF or VHF radio, to access the WAVE network using WIFI. Purchase of Motorola Gateway is required to enable the backup function and pair the 2 technologies.
|Motorola WAVE PTX DISPATCH CONSOLE COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS|
|Hardware||Processor - Dual Core 2.1 GHz (minimum) Intel Core i5 or above;|
|RAM (Recommended) - 8 GB (minimum);|
|A standard sound card supporting a headset and speaker|
|Operating System||Windows 8.1/10 Pro or Enterprise 32-bit version; Windows 8.1/10 Pro or Enterprise 64-bit version|
|Browser||Internet Explorer 11, Chrome 45 and higher|
|Data Connectivity||2 Mbps or greater|
|Input Accessory Devices||External Microphone (1/8" jack); Headset with PTT (USB); Internal Microphone (supported by system hardware)|
|Output Accessory Devices||External Speakers (USB, 1/8" jack)|
|Headset with PTT (USB)|
|Internal Speakers (supported by system hardware)|
|MOTOROLA WAVE PTX DISPATCH CONSOLE CAPACITIES|
|Text Messaging||Up to 2000 characters|
|Image Messaging||GIF, JPEG, PNG / 15MB|
|Video Messaging||MPEG-4 / 15MB|
|Audio Messaging||AAC, MP3 / 15MB|
|Document Attachments||Adobe PDF|