Motorola Mototrbo R7 is a digital portable two-way radio without display and keypad, with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth compatibility. It offers loud, clear, and customisable audio in a rugged, dependable, and connected device.
Its advanced audio processing ensures that your voice is always understood, while the rugged construction is ready for the toughest environments.
CRYSTAL CLEAR AUDIO
Motorola R7 enables your team to clearly hear and be heard when it matters most. The Adaptive Dual Microphone Noise Suppression brings incredible noise cancelling to your communications, allowing you to hear your team over the deafening sound of machinery or the roar of a stadium at full capacity. Automatic Acoustic Feedback Suppression intelligently cancels out the feedback from other nearby radios, for a professional user experience when standing close to colleagues. Intelligent Audio monitors background noise and adjusts speaker volume so you don’t have to, ensuring messages are always at the perfect volume in digital or analogue mode.
BUILT TO LAST
Motorola R7 is designed and tested to MIL-STD-810 military standards meaning it has no problem accompanying you no matter where or how you work. Device testing to IP66 and IP68 standards show that R7 radios are completely dust-tight and protected from water immersion up to 2 metres deep for 2 hours, as well as high-pressure water jets from any direction. Even the enlarged screen is ruggedised for impact resilience and protection from drops. R7 radios are available with approvals to UL TIA-4950, so you can use them in corresponding explosive environments without the risk of ignition or fire. Additionally, the housing material was specially designed for the medical industry to resist damage from disinfectants and decontamination substances, ensuring your radio will last through years of use, cleaning and disinfecting without breaking down.
CONNECT AND COLLABORATE
The Motorola MOTOTRBO R7 is built with Wi-Fi 5 and Bluetooth® 5.2 connectivity on-board, making connections between radios, data sources, and accessories simple and fast. The modern connectivity provided by these technologies increases bandwidth while minimising power consumption, ensuring your devices last the full shift. With R7 radios, notifications from video security systems, alerts from gas sensors, text messages from colleagues and more can be accessed through your device. With increased connectivity, there is a risk of information overload for your mission-critical operatives; R7 radios reduce this risk by prioritising only the alerts that keep your workforce and customers safe, keeping productivity, efficiency, and safety high.
Motorola R7 two-way radio without keypad and display, with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth compatibility features:
- Wi-Fi 2.4/5.0 GHz
- WPA3 Wi-Fi security protocol compliant
- Bluetooth 5.2
- Modern, intuitive user experience
- Full suite of accessories
- Sleek and ergonomic form factor
- Automatic Acoustic Feedback Suppression
- Adaptive Dual Microphone Noise Suppression
- Intelligent Audio
- IMPRES™ technology
- Programmable loudness up 107 phons
- Wideband speaker and microphones
- Simple audio configuration
- Up to 28 hours of battery life
- IP68 (waterproof up to 2 metres for 2 hours)
- IP66 (concentrated water jet pressure)
- Intrinsically safe option (UL TIA-4950)
- Disinfectant and decontamination substance resistant housing
- Robust and corrosion-proof side connector
- Rugged to MIL-STD 810
Motorola R7 series include:
- Motorola R7 display + full keypad, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Motorola R7 non-display, non-keypad, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Motorola R7a non-keypad, non-display, without Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
Motorola R7 series supplied accessories:
- UHF or VHF R7 DMR two-way radio
- 2200 mAh Li-Ion IMPRES battery IP68
- IMPRES charger
- 5 year warranty