Yaesu FTDX-5000MP LIMITED HF/50 MHz 200W Transceiver
Click to enlarge
Yaesu FTDX-5000MP LIMITED HF/50 MHz 200W Transceiver. The Yaesu FTDX-5000MP LIMITED HF/50 MHz 200 Watt Transceivers is a Premium Class of Yaesu radios with 2 Independent Receivers plus many unique options and accessories designed to meet the Performance Requirements of even the most demanding serious Amateur Radio operator. The Yaesu FTDX-5000 and Yaesu FTDX-5000 D models are no longer in production however they are still supported by Yaesu.
Yaesu FTDX-5000MP LIMITED Brief Description
Rugged 200 Watt Output Power
The Yaesu FTDX-5000MP LIMITED robust and high-power Final Amplifier Stage incorporates two super reliable FET, VRF-150 (Drain-Source Voltage 170 V/Gate Source Voltage ±40 V, Total Device Dissipation 300 W) in a push-pull configuration, offers solid 200 W output (75 W Class A operation).
Internal Power Supply
The Yaesu FTDX-5000MP LIMITED has its own built-in power supply
TWO Totally Independent Receivers
All Yaesu FTDX-5000MP LIMITED Transceivers include Two (2) Totally Independent Receivers to give you Performance and Flexibility previously only provided by much more expensive radios.
SUPERB 3rd-Order Dynamic Range & 3rd-Order Intercept Point (IP3)
SSB (2.4kHz BW)
10 kHz SEP.:106 dB, IP3 +40 dBm
CW (500Hz BW)
10 kHz SEP:112 dB, IP3 +40 dBm
2 kHz SEP. :105 dB, IP3 +36 dBm
1 kHz SEP. : 99 dB, IP3 +25 dBm
*VFO-A/Main Receiver @ 14 MHz, IPO1
Super Sharp “Roofing” Filters
Super sharp “Roofing” filters for VFO-A/Main Receiver.
Filters are Selectable between *300 Hz, 600 Hz, 3 kHz (6-pole crystal filter), 6 kHz, 15 kHz (4-pole MCF)
*300 Hz filter was optional for the Yaesu FTDX-5000 and Yaesu FTDX-5000D. It is included in the Yaesu FTDX-5000MP LIMITED.
High Performance Yaesu Custom-designed 32-bit Floating Point DSP
The legendary high performance Yaesu Custom-designed 32-bit Floating Point DSP based on the TI TMS320C6727B (@300 MHz), one EACH for VFO-A and VFO-B.
Variable CW Audio Peak Filter & High/Low-Cut Filtering
Variable CW Audio Peak Filter, and High/Low-Cut filtering created through the very latest in DSP technology.
- CW Width: 50/100/150/200/250/300/350/400/450/500 Hz
- CW Pitch Frequency: 300~1050 Hz (10 Hz Steps)
True Analog Meter Precision
Enjoy the same Huge Size Metering System as the Yaesu FTDX-9000 series with True Analog Precision and Instant Reaction Time.
New Function Displays for Ease of Operation
Three Electro Luminescence clear Displays included for easier operation and control of the Sub-Frequency, Graphical Wave and Menu function.
IF Output Available
IF Output (9 MHz) from VFO-A/Main Receiver
Practical Level Indication System for Most Important Settings
The Yaesu FTDX-5000MP LIMITED provides loads of practical Level Indication that clearly show settings of Mic-Gain / RF Power / CW-Pitch / Keyer Speed / Processor Level / VOX Delay Time / Break-In Delay Time.
-They can be controlled ON/OFF independently!
Other Valuable Options:
- Yaesu Data Management Unit DMU-2000, and utilize its powerful Audio Scope, Oscilloscope, Spectrum Scope, logging, and Rotator Control capabilities using your own personally selected and purchased computer display monitor.
- Yaesu External Fully-Automatic Micro-Tuning Units. Three modes available: A (160 m Band), B (80 & 40 m Bands), C (30 & 20 m Bands)
Yaesu FTDX-5000MP LIMITED (without SM-5000 version of FTDX-5000 MP) other features:
HF/50 MHz 200 W
- 160 through 6 Meters - SSB/CW/FM/AM/RTTY/PSK
- 200 Watts of Solid Performance
- Double Conversion Circuit Configuration, 1st IF is set at 9 MHz
- Extra Sharp Crystal Roofing Filter 300 Hz, 600 Hz and 3 kHz
- Totally Independent Second Receiver (VFO-B)
- Large-area 10MHz OCXO Reference Oscillator
- 32-bit High Speed Floating Point DSP, TMS320C6727B by Texas Instruments
- IF WIDTH and IF SHIFT provides great QRM Rejection
- CONTOUR, DNR, IF Notch and APF (4-Selectable BW Audio Peak Filter, CW only)
- Variable RF Filter (VRF) included
- High Speed Automatic Antenna Tuner included
- DMU-2000 External Data Management Unit is available (Optional)
- SM-5000 Matching Station Monitor with stereo speaker system is available (Optional)
- u-Tuning Kit that was developed for the FT DX 9000 is available (Optional)
Yaesu FTDX-5000MP LIMITED Supplied Accessories:
- Hand Microphone (MH-31B8)
- Remote Control Keypad (FH-2)
- AC Power Cord
- Operating Manual
- Warranty Card
30 kHz - 60 MHz (operating)
1.8MHz - 54 MHz (specified performance, amateur bands only), Excepet the 9 MHz
1.8MHz - 54 MHz (amateur bands only)
Circuit Type: Double-conversion super heterodyne
A1A (CW), A3E (AM), J3E (LSB,USB),
F3E (FM), F1B (RTTY), F1D (PACKET),F2D (PACKET)
Power Output: 10 - 200 Watts (5 - 50 Watts AM carrier)
Case Size(W x H x D): 462 x 135 x 389 mm w/o knob and connector
Weight: 21 kg
Qty in Master Carton: 1
Warranty: 3 Year
Radio amateur transceivers can only transmit within amateur bands in factory default settings. Frequency extension is extra cost. See the related products!
Cashback rebate program: 300 EUR cashback after purchasing the radio. 2018-02 (WRTC2018_Extension)_EN.pdf