Yaesu SP-8 EXTERNAL SPEAKER
Yaesu SP-8 EXTERNAL SPEAKER FOR YAESU FT-897 RADIOS.
- Manual Frequency tailoring specifically intended for amateur and general communications modes.
- Wideband tailoring for: broadcast listening, music and FM reception.
- Independently-adjustable low-cut and high-cut filters offer twelve possible audio response configurations selectable from the front panel, enabling the operator select optimum response under all conditions and modes.
- Two separate inputs, selectable by a front panel switch.
- Two output jacks (1/4-inch and 3.5mm) for headphones are provided on the front panel.
- Adjustable front feet.
- Package includes: SP-8 Speaker, Patch cable (T9101275A), and instruction page.
The Yaesu SP-8 is a base speaker with audio filtering. It features both a 1/4 inch headphone jack and a 3.5 mini jack on the front panel. Input A or B or may be selected by a push button switch on the front panel. The panel also has a 4 position MODE switch: Mute, Manual, SSB, CW. There is a 3 position Low Cut Filter knob and 4 position High Cut Filter knob.
The rear panel features Input Jack A and Input Jack B. There is also a Line Out Jack. All three of these jacks are RCA Phono type. The speaker comes with one audio cable (RCA to 3.5mm mini). The SP-8 also has adjustable front feet. This will allow you to angle the speaker up.