The Yaesu FTM-7250DE is a ruggedly built, compact C4FM/FM 2 meter / 440 MHz mobile transceiver, providing up to 50 Watts to ensure stable long-distance communications. The front firing speaker delivers 3 watts of loud and clear audio, even in noisy environments. And you get 225 alphanumeric memories: 199 “Regular” memories, one “Home” channel for a favorite frequency or repeater pair, and 10 sets of band-edge memories. With Yaesu FTM-7250DE you can quickly select channels while in the Memory Only Mode. The controls are easy to operate. The supplied hand mic has four programmable keys for one-touch access to your favorite commands such as “Recall Home Channel,” “Scan Operation,” “Set the TX Power,” and “Open Squelch.” The commands available with the microphone replicate the corresponding front panel functions.
Yaesu FTM-7250DE transceiver functions:
- 144/430 MHz dual band mobile radio, equipped with a C4FM communication modem.
- 50 Watts of power output, with selection of three power levels for every operating situ-ation.
- Clear audio and data communication is achieved using the C4FM modem functions.
- With the GD-ID (Digital Group ID) feature, the Group Monitor (GM) feature enables au-tomatically locating, and communicating with other stations that have the same DG-ID number within contact range, by utilizing a matching group ID number from 00 to 99.
- The Digital Personal ID (DP-ID) feature supports communication specifically with transceivers registered with the individual ID information. The DP-ID is different for each transceiver and is included in each C4FM transmission.
- Easily connect with the WIRES-X linking system.
- Keyboard entry of operating frequencies from the microphone.
- 225 memories (199 “basic” memory channels, 10 sets of band-edge memory channels, and 6 “Home” channel) which can store repeater shifts, odd repeater shifts, CTCSS/DCS tones, and 8-character Alpha-Numeric labels for easy channel recognition.
- Built-in CTCSS and DCS Encoder/Decoder circuits.
- Extensive Menu system, which allows customization of a number of transceiver perfor-mance characteristics.
- Equipped with the GM (Group Monitor) function.
Additional features include a transmit Time-Out-Timer (TOT), Automatic Power-Off (APO), and Automatic Repeater Shift (ARS). Also included is an RF Squelch circuit that allows the owner to set the squelch to open at a programmed setting of the S-Meter, thus reduc-ing guesswork in setting the squelch threshold. he AMS mode instantly recognizes whether a transmission is digital or analog, and appropriately switches the operating mode to allow flawless co-existence of both digital and analog users.
Yaesu FTM-7250DE box contains:
- FTM-7250DE radio
- Mobile Mounting Bracket
- USB cable
- DC power cable
- Spare fuse (15 A)
- Operating Manual
|Frequency Range||Tx 144 - 146 or 144 - 148 MHz 430 - 440 or 430 - 450 MHz Rx 108 - 579.995 MHz|
|Channel Step||5/6.25/(8.33)/10/12.5/15/20/25/50/100 kHz ( ) Air Band|
|Standard Repeater Shift||VHF:± 600 kHz UHF:± 5 / 1.6 / 7.6 MHz|
|Frequency Stability||±2.5 ppm [-4 °F to +140 °F (-20 °C to +60 °C)]|
|Modes of Emission||F2D/F3E/F7W|
|Antenna Impedance||50 Ohms, unbalanced|
|Supply voltage||13.8 V DC ±15%, negative ground|
|Current Consumption (typical)||Rx:less than 0.5 A Tx:10 A (50 W) /6 A (25 W) /3 A (5 W)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-4° F to +140° F (-20° C to +60° C)|
|Case Size (WxHxD) (approx.)||6.1” x 1.7” x 5.7” (155 x 42 x 145.5 mm) (w/o knobs and FAN)|
|Weight (approx.)||2.86 lb (1.3 kg)|
|Output Power||50/25/5 W|
|Modulation Type||F2D/F3E:Variable Reactance F7W:4FSK (C4FM)|
|Maximum Deviation||±5 kHz (Wide) ±2.5 kHz (Narrow)|
|Spurious Radiation||Better than -60 dB|
|Microphone Impedance||2k Ohms|
|Circuit Type||Double Conversion Superheterodyne|
|Ifs||1st 47.25 MHz, 2nd 450 kHz|
|Sensitivity (for 12dB SINAD)||1.5 μV typ for 10 dB SN (108 - 137 MHz, AM) 0.16 μV for 12 dB SINAD (137 - 174 MHz, NFM) 1 μV for 12 dB SINAD (174 - 222 MHz, NFM) 0.5 μV for 12 dB SINAD (300 - 350 MHz, NFM) 0.2 μV for 12 dB SINAD (350 - 400 MHz, NFM) 0.18 μV for 12 dB SINAD (400 - 470 MHz, NFM) 0.35 μV for 12 dB SINAD (470 - 580 MHz, NFM)|
|Sensitivity (for Digital)||0.19 μV typ for BER 1 %|
|Selectivity (-6/-60dB)||12 kHz/28 kHz|
|Maximum AF Output||3 W into 4 Ohms with 10% THD|
|Specifications are subject to change without notice, and are guaranteed within the 144 and 430 MHz amateur bands only.|
Egyetlen dolog, hogy nem fér bele a vételárba a rádió kinyitása...